Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Magic 2010

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some randoms from the magic/slate 2010, I didnt bring my cam to the show,I actually lost it for a sec, Go figure,But over all it was a good lil escape, stayed at the Venetian for the 1st time, pretty nice. The Creative rec party was prety damn crazy, I think jubal and I left at like 5am, Next thing I rembered I was in a back of an escalade taxi with Nick Diamond, Bumpin/watching too short. never met the dude before, cool guy he goes hard in vegas for sure. [End of name drop]. Overalll good time, Except for the "Machine gun wakeup attempts by my boys.. Ha.Youtube it,

No comments:

Post a Comment