Monday, February 22, 2010

At Large Media for X-Large

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am glad I seen these samples the other day, at the XL peep show, I have been waiting to blog about this one, Back in 08 my good friend "Joff" ( Senior designer/Art director for X-Large la) gave At Large Media the chance to do some Graphics for their spring line ( I did not know it was for spring 2010 at the time).I have always been a fan of XL,I was hyped at this oppertunity, So hyped I dropped the ball and submitted nada. haah,However A few of the at large media artists submitted designs But they were really feeling my man STEVEN CHIZEL RIVERA'S work.They Ended up choosing 3 out of the 10 submissions steven sent, Here is one of them, I would say thats pretty good for a first round, no changes , No citiques, Chizel is the one who got me into the digital domain where i reside these days,thanks chizz! .Check out his Blog/Company BETA SCANNERS. Stay tuned,my man joff has been brewing up Something fresh as well, Speak Easy!, I seen some of his samples and sketches for that., Fiyah,

No comments:

Post a Comment