Monday, February 21, 2011

Beta Scanners @ Dunknxchange All-star weekend 2011

This weekend I headed out to the Dunkxchange with my boy Beta Scanners to help out and peep some shoes,
This was my first dunkxchange, Beta Scanners did a limited edition 23 print run for the event,
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hit up Beta if you want one, think there were a few left,
There were a couple of cool brands showing at the event but it really saddened me to see all of the non original shit, seems like the kids were feeling the Diamond/Crooks/everything else biters amongst the contributers, I even saw a kid buy a fake diamond shirt,
my mind was boggled,
More beta scanners prints, keeping it minimal Photobucket

to sum it up there was allot of this going on
Photobucket
After that we grabbed some of these
Photobucket
and headed to primitive to say what up and peep the Black scale collab,
Photobucket
came out pretty fresh, I knew they would not step out of their colors, I likey!

1 comment:

  1. Appropriate footwear are the most important element against pain. Choosing the right shoes avoids your feet to become overused, overstretched, or inflamed.
    air jordan

    ReplyDelete