Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beta Scanning [PICS]

Another off day in LA,
It did not start off that way, lemme tell you whet happened, I was planning on working and my dude Chizel from "Beta Scanners" rolled by the studio and convinced me to get out for a sec, See right now I am working on three of the most important projects of my career so far. (I believe)! not too much I could say, Other than I am working on 2 clothing lines and simoutainiously working on MURS next two albums, Cover art/ Shirts/ Promo!.. I feel I have worked hard to get to this point, so It is hard to get me away from my work.. however, I can not get stale, I need to shake it up a bit! Plus it was A nice day in LA, not too hot, not too cold! here are some pics,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Looks like someone hacked the sign, but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment