Friday, April 16, 2010

Dag Savage ( Exile & Johaz ) ft.Aloe blacc


Dag Savage, Whats a Dag Savage?,, Just remember you seen it here first!!,,Dag Savage is a Soon to release collaboration of Johaz and Exile, I got a chance to hear a couple of tracks so far,,, shits sick, Exile has came along way, it seems that everything he touches has been turning into gold, Aloe blacc, Blu, Fashawn to name a few.. Aloe blacc will be featured on Dag Savage, I was hyped to edit this peice,, I have had Aloes Song ( I need a dollar dollar dollar, Thats what i need) in my head for weeks, you know the opening to HBO's How to make it in america.. Not sure when this drops. Exile has arrived at the place where if he works on an album with an artist, It's named accordingly,, Like a 9th wonder type of cat! thats fresh, congrats,,,
Exile fact 1.. He reps KOG!!! xile fact 2.. he manipulates clothes dryers as well as the MPC

No comments:

Post a Comment