Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a Saturday with MURS & TERRACE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last saturday I got a fresh visit from Murs & Terrace Martin, I am currently working on some album art for their duo project entitled "MELROSE". This is one of the reasons I love my job, getting to work with positive people that I admire. I have been a Murs fan for a while, The meeting went well if I might say, these dudes had me cracking up the whole time they were at my house,The energy cluster was at full capacity! They had to come up with a track list, ( I always wondered how the song naming process went ) It was straight comedy! Got to hear "Melrose" , let me say you guys are in for something different! Be Ready.. I have a few more project I am working on with Mr.Murs at the moment. He is embarking on a pretty full 2010,,He is doing 10 albums with 10 tracks each album, all to release in 2010, Then on 10/10/10 he will release a box set! I could admire someone biting off a whole lot to chew, fresh!I will speak about them when it is time! yeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment