Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 It just hit me!

Photobucket
The projects I work on Seem to stretch all over the board! It hit me hard today as
I was working on the
Zafira pic from the previous post...! I got an email from Blame
one about A video we are going to shoot in jan for a track he did for Exiles new
FREE mixtape ....We are plotting it out via email, he had some good ideas,
Its going gooD! .. shortly after that I get A call from one of my favorite MC's
MURS about his melrose Album art!Melrose is a Lp coming out early 201O that he
did/doing with terrace martin.So I am extremely hyped to be working on this!!steve took some great photos for
the cover!...... back to photoshop . ring ring ring its rainbow from TS... checking
progress on A spring 2010 print we have in the works... Back to photoshop.....Ring
Ring Ring.. Its Andy from
primitive letting me know the files got to sydrome for
the board i helped them design !!! this one is going to be hott ! he has some
real good ideas........I could not be more thankful to be able to work with such
great peoples!!!!2009 has been a great year and I am proud of At Large
Media's success!2010 my goal is to get my art fam on the same page so
we could progress and push the cause!!!! Slowing progress is not an option!!!......
:
:
:Ohh And i will take this chance now to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR
I would like to thank all of you for your support and I look forward to you being
a part of our journey in 2010!
Thanks for reading Jefroe

No comments:

Post a Comment