Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7th day project Dame one [sneek peek]

So first off I apologize for sleeping on the blog, been 'Knee Deep In projects. getting my labor of love on! I recently got asked to shoot another 7th day project for TSL. I was quick to accept task! I mean shooting graff is where all of this started. Dame and I have been plotting some videos for a while It felt good to execute.
so what better the get me back on my video game than this. so I am thinking this would be a November release,
I was wrong I just got a text. they need it by this weekend. So I am currently running on 3 hrs sleep and I have got 4 more tapes to import. then its time for a "Editathon".. here are a few pics from the shoot. I will post complete finished pics a day before the video release! word! back 2 the grinD!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment